Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites- Is it Spring Yet?!

SERIOUSLY over this weather! The extra steps it takes to get to kiddies out of the house in the snow is ridiculous. I had to cut Bryn's cousin time short the other day because a snow storm started.. it was March 4th. Why are we having a snow storm on March 4th?! I'm OVER IT!

This girl turned two months.. she's my favorite youngest child ;-)
 And this girl has been an ANGEL this week, for the most part. Instead of the stoic look she's been giving me for pictures the past few months.. she now smiles and says "cheeeese". My favorite oldest child.


My very FAVORITE thing this week is that my nieces are in town. They are SO MUCH FUN and they both adore my girls.





 My mother-in-law ordered her 3 oldest granddaughters swimsuits.. she sent me a picture to show me them modeling them..

Are you dying? They are so funny. Bryn and Addy (blue swimsuit) having matching swimsuits. Ella isn't having that.. so now Mammy "needs" to find matching swimsuits for Bryn and Ella.. because "no" isn't in Mammy's vocabulary. ;-) We are all going to Myrtle Beach this summer and staying in the same condo.. 132 days left until vacation.. I'm not counting down AT ALL!
..Okay, I am. 132 days to get this body comfortable enough for the beach.

I've been looking for matching swimsuits for my girls. I prefer two pieces with them because it's easier change diapers in a two pieces.. hard to get those wet one pieces down and then back up. Target has them buy one get one 50% off.. This is my FAVORITE option. The different patterns.. 4th of July colors.. the straps.. ah! I love!

 Jake works close to home, so he comes home every day for lunch (especially while we are doing our 24 day challenge). He makes a little girl VERY happy. His lunch hour is our FAVORITE! :-)


I grew up listening to music while we cleaned and I have carried that over to my little home. It just makes cleaning so much more fun. Bryn and I love a good dance party. I use Spotify for my dance parties. It's like Pandora.. but you can choose whatever song.. artist.. playlist. There are 30 second commercials about every 6 songs but I really don't mind it. I love their "Throwback Thursday" list! I don't know any current hits apparently (as evidenced by me not knowing a single song on the "Today's Top Hits" list).. so I'll stick with what I know. My favorite from yesterday was "There you Go" by Pink. :-)
Image result for spotify

Whoo hoo! I made it to the weekend!!!! I have have a bridal shower, baby shower and lots of family time ahead of me! Have a great weekend, friends! :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. Your girls are adorable! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete